Do you suffer from excessive daytime sleepiness?
The following questionnaire will help you determine if you are suffering from symptoms of a sleep disorder. Answer the following questions “yes” or “no”:
- Are you a loud, habitual snorer?
- Do you feel tired and groggy upon awakening?
- Are you often sleepy during waking hours and/or can you fall asleep quickly?
- Are you overweight and/or do you have a large neck? (17? or larger for men, 16? or larger for women)
- Have you been observed to choke, gasp or hold your breath during sleep?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you may be suffering from symptoms that are caused by a sleep disorder.